The next person who says “It must be so nice to work from home AND get to be with your children” is getting punched in the face.*
*well, probably not, but I may burst into tears.
Digging the computer out from a full startup disk this morning, I came across these photos that were taken last summer as a bit of a pre-shoot for the book.
Is it wrong that I want to drive straight to school and nursery and kiss those boys?
- Admiring these little plants in the sun that is streaming through the window (picked up for £1.50 at the car boot sale).
- Listening to this song on repeat- a favourite band covering a favourite singer was a good start.
- Drinking this iced coffee (made with soy, of course).
- Sighing over this studio.
- Dreaming about making these bear socks (about 2/3rds of the way down).
- Coveting this yarn from Baa Ram Ewe.
- Loving this new pattern (and forthcoming e-book) from Karina Westerman.
- Crossing my fingers that my 50mm lens will be back from repairs before next week’s massive photoshoot.
- Loving Claire‘s instagram feed (even if I do miss her blog!).
- Working in these terrible conditions. Seriously, since when do I have to share a desk?
Need a last minute Father’s Day gift? I can confirm that Capturing Childhood gift vcertificates make excellent presents!